We're chartering the Searex Superyacht for a week between September 15-22 to tour the various atolls and islands of the Maldives as well as diving through its pristine and incredibly diverse underwater world. Non-scuba divers welcome.
- Arrive in Male, Maldives on September 15th, depart on September 22nd.
- Sea plane, speed boat, and ferry transfers are available to those who can only join for part of the trip
- 16 dives in 1 week
- Water sports (jet skis, wake boarding, snorkeling) for non-divers
- Uncertified divers have the option to train to become certified open-water divers while on-board for an extra fee.
- 3 meals on sand banks, all other meals on board
- Night fishing
- Male (Capital) City Tour
- Optional: dining under water at Conrad Ithaa underwater restaurant
Day trips to resorts which may include (additional $60-100 day entry fee to each, and are optional. You can choose to visit all, some, or none. If opting out, you can stay on the yacht while others are at the resorts during the day):
1) Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
and Conrad's Ithaa Underwater Restaurant, rated the world's most beautiful.
2) Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru Resort
3) Angsana Ihuru Resort
4) Constance Moofushi Resort
Pricing and accommodation:
$2950 total per person to share a double room with your own bed
$3750 total per person for a 2-person master suite with a king bed.
Cost includes: including 17 dives, 3 meals per day on board, accommodation, day trips to resorts, airport transfer.
Cost Excludes: scuba diving equipment rentals, meal at the Underwater Restaurant (optional, you can tour Conrad's resort instead if you want to opt out of eating at the underwater restaurant), day trips to island resorts, gratuities, roundtrip flights.